Those bits

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , | Posted on 22:41

I just sit there, thinking,
Getting sad, and heart broken,
Feeling betrayed and suffocated,
Growing jealous, and happy,
All muddled up with a hint of pride.

But then my heart grows heavy,
And its weight keeps mounting up;
I struggle, trying to cut it down,
Desperate to cut off myself from me,
And throw its bits down with disdain.

I succeed, yes I do, just a little,
I always do, always have been,
But then whats left shamelessly stays,
As it has, since eternity, those bits.

Drop by drop an ocean becomes,
And so do I drown to the depths,
I don't swim, never knew either,
Just stay, motionless, not a sound,
And watch you, watch you grow,
See you go away, further away,
And as my vision fades, my senses rest,
I commit to the emptiness inside.

Comments (3)

brought tears in my eyes..

:D
Seriously?
I didn't when I wrote this.
:P

ya..seriously!!! u wrote ur heart out..so didnt felt much pain i guess..

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails