Times change

Posted by Zave | Posted in | Posted on 03:33

a page from his diary,

There was a time,
When I used to enjoy this,
Being all alone in a room,
Doing nothing but dream,
Dream things which were never possible.

There was a time,
When I used to love the company,
Being with all and simply enjoy,
The present and the ridiculous past,
Never thinking twice.

There was a time,
When I was all alone,
And yet there was a voice,
Which kept urging me to go on,
Till the end of time.

There was a time,
When I made this life,
As I wanted it to be,
Struggling and stammering through,
To something I had never seen.

And there is now,
The me,
Any guesses what it could be?

Please don't!

Comments (4)

it can be guessed bt u dnt want it..i guess..:(

It can be?
I seriously doubt that.
:P

Hi, You have been nominated and tagged a 'Versatile Blogger..!! Have a look:
http://undreamtterrain.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/the-one-with-the-nomination/

Akshay,
Thanks for the nomination.
:)
Btw,
about the inspiration, well, I am a little confused myself.

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails