incomplete, someday?

Posted by Zave | Posted in | Posted on 01:43

a page from his diary,

You might be smiling when someones leaving,
Knowing she would never be coming back,
Laughing at your idiocracy or your damn luck,
And wishing "I'll pull through no matter what".

Every damn thing is shattered to pieces,
Hopes, lives and every dream that mattered,
But you think you'll still make it through,
"Let her go", I'll find a way out anyway.

And just like that you forgot it all,
And never even mentioned in your life,
And lived happily ever after since then,
Are we to really believe all that you say?


Comments (2)

I am asking the same things to me, again and again!

Its hard to believe that there is always someone, somewhere always thinking just like you, isn't it?

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails