End of an era

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on 00:43

A few bottles I break,
A bunch of letters I burn,
A little memory I take,
'Cause I'm never to return.

Our very own room I leave,
Tiny scribbles I childishly make.
Some lost mementos I retrieve,
Trouble is, my bags are overweight.

I leave behind a trail of success,
And dark patches of failure,
So if left the stupid mess,
I also left boredom and pain's cure.

Away from my friends I float away,
Distances from my love grow greater.
I knew, college life was to end anyways,
But I wonder if anything can get this better?

P.S. - Only a day away from my departure, everything I do from now on, it'll be for the last time in my college life.

Comments (4)

no it wont be better...it cant be...its really the end of era...:'(

hey,

reading your poem after a long time...
I can't imagine your situation but the lines above touched a few chords.

:)

dude its really a nostalgic moment for u......nd meko apni cllg lyf end hoti nazar aa rhi h,it vl end next year

Smita,
It is, ofcourse.

Anurag,
Trust me, you'll know when its your time.

Prakhar,
College life bhul kaise sakte hai yaar.

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails