I write no more

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , | Posted on 18:18

Its been some time since I wrote,
Quite a lot actually since I spoke,
And the pages of my diary,
Empty and yearning for a drop of ink.

It would seem I cannot write,
The amateur poet in me is dead,
Or just left my body for once,
I thought it to be so too, foolish me!

Its the first time I feel content,
Devoid of strange emotions,
Cured of the sick, troubling mind,
Trying to throw up a flurry of words.

Every gesture looked real for once,
With a limitless boundary for the soul.
Even the slightest tremble within me,
All accounted for and reasoned with.

Like there was nothing I did hide,
More so, no one to hide from.
Priorities set and acknowledged,
People loved and hated without shame.

And I am calm, quiet and loving it,
Life sorted out, days being counted,
Future in the bag pack, the past with held,
And the present promptly set free.

Comments (4)

Now thats a positive note. :-)

"Its just a damn excuse".
That looks more convincing, but optimism is always welcome I guess.
:P

Awesome way to break the block. It's always best to be strangely oblivious of what may ever bother you in the future, near or distant. The past withers away when you give no notice. The optimism shows, buddy. Nice one. :)

I guess.
And its even better when you don't have to force the optimism, it comes naturally!
;)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails