Chains ?

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , | Posted on 02:09


I fought an open battle,
He fights in secrecy.

What is the fight about?

He has chains,
And he knows so.
Once in a while,
He might say,
"Its a string of beads".
And there it is,
The mask.

I had chains too,
And I broke free.
I now think,
Not quite often,
"A string of beads"?
It might have been,
But not anymore.

Is that good,
To keep the disguise?

"It is definitely not, I know,
Now let me have some respite"!

I simply can't help but smile.

Its only the moment,
The only one that counts.

Comments (6)

Nothing, no chains, not a string of beads can ever hold a man back when he is on a mission. Nice one.

Yeah, but that is a different case.
What if the man is to be in chains for completing the mission?

You should publish! :) Honestly. So deep all this is :) LOVELY.

Really?
Thank you, that is very flattering.
:P

Well written!
Do visit my personal blog..
Posted a poetry titled "The Poet In Me,Inspired By You!
http://manishchauhanx.blogspot.com

Glad you like it.

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails