A revelation

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 20:31


I never knew I looked so funny,
Or even I could make a few faces,
But I'm glad I'm mature quiet a bit,
Then again mind it, not too much.

I never knew I was too serious,
Or if I ever didn't smile for years,
But I'm rightly crazily laughing again,
Hope its within the back tracking limits.

I never knew I could converse a thought,
Or even put up a nonsense point of talk,
Now slowly I'm getting into the game,
Wishing I don't remain stuck at so.

I never knew she didn't talk too much,
Or even give some curious glances,
Yet she is mysterious never the less,
Which I mean to solve if given the time.

I never knew a few more still among them,
Or rather they gave me no reason to believe,
But they are yet, very prominently over here,
Some I would love to flush out from my memory.

I never knew I had memories no more,
Or a mind to process them all together,
Yet they float around my existence,
Nagging me sometimes out of my wits.

I never knew I had an existence in this era,
And even though not a truly formidable one,
Yet I could get into their heads I guess,
Just like my friend sitting next over there.

Comments (11)

You don't look funny. You look comical!
Alright, jokes apart, it was fun today. And who's the mysterious girl? And is it me in the last line?

Beautiful poem, buddy. Not sad, for a change (Pant would like that!)

nice to see a smiling zave back buddy.......it seriously is a damn positive and nice post frm ya.....jst keep wid dis newly found you

cheers :)

D2,
Okay, correction, comical, even as I can't believe it so.
AS for the questions, well, my hobby is writing poems not explaining them.
;)

Prakhar,
Thank you.
Keeping the smile alive is the new mantra.
:)

I had been readng your post for a while,it certainly gave a good feeling. :)
keep going.

I had been readng your post for a while,it certainly gave a good feeling. :)
keep going.

I had been readng your post for a while,it certainly gave a good feeling. :)
keep going.

I had been readng your post for a while,it certainly gave a good feeling. :)
keep going.

Thanks Anurag. I hope to see you around.
:)

funny bone out it so seems. good to read your comments in my blog. hoping it see some of them in my new blog too. keep blogging.

Wanderer,
Yeah, I think so, even as I don't believe it too much.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
:)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails