Me, and still you?

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 04:27


I had known to have forgot all,
I knew I was back to being me,
I believed I was alive once more,
But you keep coming back here.

With just a small pinch of smile,
And in the world of the fakers,
Somehow look still very real!

I had gave up everything then,
I was supposed to start fresh,
I thought I was walking again,
But you keep crossing me more.

Where I can always hear your steps,
And cannot help, save ignore,
Looking not an inch above the floor.

I lived a hell lot tired days,
I kept every piece of my body busy,
I shouldered all responsibility with ease,
But you keep talking to my head.

Playing with my conscience,
Even with the little that is left,
In some corner of my mindless head.

I jumped into the world of tensions,
I swam across oceans of alcohol,
I steered my way into the smoke,
But you keep distracting my ways.

Once towards my goal,
Then away from it, miles away,
As if its some racing game.

I wished this was the end of it,
I told myself no more of the calls,
I promised myself of no more text,
But you keep weakening me even more.

Shaking my belief in myself,
Restoring all that I want to dream,
While every other thing is just a big void.

I kept hoping against all hopes,
I out weighed the dreams over reality,
I somehow barely survived alive,
But you keep being just you.

With all that you had with you,
With all that I loved in you,
'Cause it was always about you.

Comments (11)

Back with a bang, I see!
Buddy, resolute emotions only go so far. That's all i say here.

Nice to know you're poetry's back, though. :)

dats really sumthing buddy......awesum wrk
nd u its a troublesum job dat u r trying bt nt an impossible one.......

Awesome friend... A truly heart wrenching poem. Lets drag us out of this situation. Ending with a smile :)

Aaahh!! AWEESOME. :DDD

A "Deep" poem! Nice though!

a wonderful poem...i hope you are not troubled by something coz something tells me there is more to the poem...anyways all the best!!!

gourab...........
:(

D2,
Really that was out of the blue.
I never knew I would write so soon.
I guess that was 'cause of the impetus of the HR interview of Persistent.
;)

Aspirant,
Of course not impossible, but difficult.
:(

Abhishek,
Thank you for the appreciation.
We always hope to get away, little are we successful.

Sonshu,
I was just trying to figure out how much depth you meant by the "deep"!
:D

Shahid,
I think you are getting a hold of what I mean.
Thank you.

Dhupa,
Never mind!
:)

May i've the permission to cross you buddy,
though my heart is still enough strong,
you should have taken care of,
so i'll never take a look around,
but what should i do my friend (faith),
you call me straight forehead............

Ravi,
And that is how I mount every obstacle,
Get through the moments in a flash,
'Cause its all of you who surround me,
Not the one who is long lost and gone...
Thank you.

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails