I'm waiting

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , | Posted on 23:22


I'm here, waiting for you dear,
Standing at the verge of giving up,
But I'm trying to fight it to the end,
When would you end my miseries?

Do you even know I exist at all,
Waiting here for you to show up,
And brighten my life resting in shadows,
And rescue me from these fakers?

I'm here, waiting for you dear,
Searching for your distant glance,
Begging for your life's feather touch,
Striving hard to make you mine forever.

Do you even know I'm dying here,
Blinded by the smokes around me,
Choked for the want of a little solace,
Tired of gazing out into the futile darkness?

I'm here, waiting for you dear,
Hoping to unravel my small life's mystery,
Wishing that the girl I see is you this time,
And silently waiting for you to answer my call.

Do you even know how weak I am,
Losing all along, the best of memories,
The greatest of stories ending in ashes,
With moments never to be repeated again?

I'm here, waiting for you dear,
By the side of the old forgotten street,
Knowing you will be the only one there,
Might be searching for me too someday.

Comments (8)

I've read very few poems more or even as hopeful as this one. This was beautiful, bro.
Now don't stand by the side of the road and wait. Take a nap! :P
You have time. :)

Hopeful, yes.
But I don't wanna get caught not paying attention while the girl of my dreams crosses by, I better be up all day and night.
Get me something strong to drink, if you can!
;)

tht's more dn words..part of ur life...ur pain is screaming loudly behind dese words..dis wait vl end wn finally ur hope vl b tking tht last painful breath..it vl end to begin somthing new...!!!

Well, pain is a part of our life, isn't it?
We have to live with it and keep hoping for the last breath.
:)

I'm here, waiting for you dear,
By the side of the old forgotten street,
Knowing you will be the only one there,
Might be searching for me too someday.


Mesmerizing, Zave. It says so much. I hope you get to your destiny soon, there's a beautiful world ahead.
Thanks for dropping by!

Hope is the only thing that keeps me going now a days.
Have nothing else with me I guess.
By the way, thanks for the visit.
:)

Hmm..compelling!

:)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails