Finally, yes finally...

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 14:08

Did I shed a drop of tear?
Not even a single I guess.
Did I smile just a little?
Yes I did for a few moments.

Now in another universe all together,
A place which has not even a trace of it,
Did I come here by my own happy choice?
Lets just say by situations I arrived here.

Time to get a new dimension to thought,
Time to be be cautious and walk closed arm,
Time to make sure I don't keep dragging on,
Time to end the wait and finally carry on.

Comments (7)

I think I know what you're talking about here.
Yes, it's best to carry on and leave the now insignificant behind.

Yeah.
I know that you know what I mean here.
All is fair I guess.
:)

Time to make sure I don't keep dragging on,
Time to end the wait and finally carry on.

Wow Zave, I kinda liked this one. Moving on helps for life never stops for anyone.

Yes, and at the end we say, "we are tired of walking such distances" as well!
:P

..:)..^_^..like..:)

lovely....verse...

Ankita,
I'm glad you finally like something.
:)

Anonymous,
Thank you.
:)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails