The two days

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 19:48


The two days just whisked away,
Like a wisp of arrogant air,
Zipping past the mournful me,
Which can never be termed fair!

Smoothly and steadily skidded through,
On the experience of us two,
And the planning to go by,
Not a glitch to be met anyway.

And not a word about the atmosphere,
Which was the best it could be,
What more could I possibly want,
When her soft tight arms enclosed me?

Hugging each other in wild hope,
That we could be joined to one,
And for a moment it felt,
We were indeed a single soul!

We spoke a little, if I could add,
Speaking were our pens in our place,
Words didn't possess power to describe us,
It were only our touch and grace!

Munching on the little we had,
To experience the lunches together,
Which would be a reality in future,
When we could live forever each other.

Enjoying the little sleep,
Among the myriad long kisses,
Again a part of future planning,
Pre-living our dreams and wishes!

One or two thing made up it all,
A few more things adding into its taste,
Those walks and the auto drives included,
None of them were any waste.

P.S. - This is another of my no-sense random creation while returning back after meeting her.

Comments (6)

Munching on the little we had,
To experience the lunches together,
Which would be a reality in future,
When we could live forever each other.

^^ that is so cute ...
adorable piece ... :)

Thank you.
I'm glad that you liked it.

hey nice poem liked it..

n thnks for visiting my page!

Thanks.
And you write well, I'm happy to become a part of your reading group!
:)

wow..:)..made me smile

@Ana Treek-
And the fact that you took the time to visit my blog and appreciate it made me smile too!
:)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails