Angel from my heaven

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , | Posted on 18:40

Only for you,
I die to hear your voice,
I dream about your laugh,
I wait for your gifts,
I search for your fragrance,
I long for your touch,
I fight for your kiss,
I yearn for your presence,
All this and more,
'Cause you is what I want,
'Cause you is what I desire,
'Cause you is what I dream,
'Cause you is what I love,
You, and just you my love,
The angel from my heaven!

P.S. - This was actually never written as a poem, but its a part of the self designed card I gave to my love.

Comments (4)

well, i mst say dat ur true feelings r xpressed thru dis card.......
by d way a nice poem......

@The aspirant-
Thank you. By the way, the card came up beautiful!
:P

Zave, it was beautiful reading this.. Feelings, truly well expressed!

@Sweetness-
Thank you.

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails