I for we

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , | Posted on 15:02

And then.....

You might wonder,
I'm fine,
Think again...
This is not the end...

Its my life...
A group of five...
Not that I know...
What I say...

But today...
I speak of truth,
Truth unknown,
I thought I knew one,
But now I see many,
Who can know me...
One who are true to me...
To say who I am!

To say the truth...
And never think of its fruit!
To spit on the face...
And never leave a trace,
Of the hatred!

Since I want to know me,
To correct every details,
To right all my privacy,
And love to be an open book,
To be my friend's cook,
To feed all...
To stand for my friends...all...

No matter what they say...
No matter what it costs...
I have my life...
I have to strife...
For one, once and for all...

U think that is it?
Think again...
I'll be back...


This is a continuation of the previous poem, if you can call it so, because I wrote it after I had a bit more of the bloody alcohol!

P.S. - Its the sequel to "We all".

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails