I ask

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 01:20

"I feel this every day",
Do I really feel so?
I ask every day,
Or is it just this stupid moment?

"We are not going to last",
A figment of my imagination?
I ask every day,
Or is it the ultimate truth?

"She understands herself",
Does she really?
I ask every day,
Or is she still living in a dream?

"She loves me",
Does she?
I ask every day,
Or is it she doesn't know yet?

"She does understand me",
Does she?
I ask every day,
Or is she as ignorant as others?

"She will always be there",
Will she really?
I ask every day,
Or will she just pass on someday?

"I feel so confused",
Is it just 'cause of me?
I ask every day,
Or is she playing a part too?

"She is the one, after her",
Is she?
I ask every day,
Or will her place always remain vacant?

"She doesn't understand me",
Does she need time?
I ask every day,
Or can she never come up to it?

"I love her, the way I feel",
Do I really?
I ask every day,
Or is it not exactly that?

"I'm not trying to lie",
Am I not?
I ask every day,
Or am I trying to pretend?

"I'm losing her",
Is it a fact?
I ask every day,
Or am I just not in my minds?

"I'm right in writing this",
Am I?
I ask every day,
Or is it worst thing I've done so far?

"She'll be shattered when she reads this",
Will she?
I ask every day,
Or will she connect to it some how?

"I don't know, I don't have a clue",
Is it true?
I ask every day,
Or is it I don't want to hear the why?

"Does she feel the same way?"
That is one question I ask,
I ask every day,
Every time I feel this way!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails