My Greatest Loss

Posted by Zave | Posted in , , , , | Posted on 20:37

Thoughts & tears,
The losing fears...
And they've come true!
Really, really, indeed true!
And what I lost?
What it did cost?
None, but I knew,
For there were only a few
To understand me,
To feel what I could I see,
To really see my heart ache,
To know its real, not fake!
But what does tears mean?
On what base do these fear lean?
What is lost is gone.....
What is lost can never come back!
And from hence should I lack...
The sweet words, the soft touch...
(Which, I though strong couldn't clutch)...
The beauty which I admired..
Those walks of which I was never tired...
The laugh which gave a loose to my soul...
Those jokes in which I'd roll...
But where have they gone?
Making my life a barren lawn,
Who's grasses are cut short,
And from hence it is bleeding hot...
Hot in the memories of the loss...
Who's importance no one can ever cross...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails