My first poem ever!

Posted by Zave | Posted in | Posted on 17:19

The poem "Me..." was the first ever poem that I wrote. If I remember correct, I was in std-VI, that I had written it. It was around 8 o'clock at night, I was lying down alone in the room, and even though I don't remember the exact reason but I know this much that I was really frustrated of my life, the way it was turning out to be! The future looked so bleak, and I was looking even more worthless, though I was too small to have understood anything big at all! So that was the first time I realised writing was a really great way of getting rid of one's unworthy, useless and negative emotions! And since then, I think I've used it perfectly well!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

I've written what I could,
Its time you write what you want,

Related Posts with Thumbnails